SENIOR CITIZEN CARE
Based in Gurgaon , we are a credible Senior Citizens Caretaker Services Provider. We are backed with a team of experienced professionals who are engaged in taking proper care of senior citizens. Our staff is widely appreciated for their dedication and kind behavior. All our caregivers are thoroughly screened, well trained, insured and bonded, professional and reliable. We make available our staff as per the request placed right at the client’s place.
Elderly care, or simply eldercare (also known in parts of the English-speaking world English-speaking worldas aged care serves the needs and requirements of mw-redirect “Senior citizensenior citizens. It encompasses assisted living,adult daycare Nursing home” nursing homes (often called “Residential care” residential care, “mw-redirect” “Hospice care” hospice care, and “Home care” . Because of the wide variety of elderly care needs and cultural perspectives on the elderly, it includes a broad range of practices and institutions. For example, government-run elderly care is seldom used in many Asian countries, where younger generations often care for the elderly.
Elderly care emphasizes the social and personal requirements of senior citizens who wish to age with dignity while needing assistance with daily activities an with Healthcare
healthcare . Much elderly care is unpaid .
10 Tips For Caring For Older Adults
2.Coordinate your care. Try to coordinate services among all those providing care for your loved one—both formal and informal. This means everyone from the primary care physician to the person who may come in once a week to clean the house.
3. Make care regimens person centered. Encourage your loved one to make their own decisions about the type of care they receive and when and where they would like to receive it.
4. Enable social inclusion. Create opportunities for your loved one to play an active role in your family and in your community.
5.Isolation can be a major cause of emotional distress for older people. Stay up to date on the latest technology. Keep abreast of new technologies that can improve every aspect of care your loved one receives. These may be as simple as FaceTime appointments with your doctor, or as advanced as safety monitoring systems connected to a coordinated care network.
6. Investigate your insurance options. Explore long term care insurance options in detail and find the one that is right for your situation.
7. Take care of the caregivers. Recognize the challenges inherent in caring for a loved one in need and make use of any resources available to you in these efforts. This may include online support networks, opportunities to spend time away from your loved one, or rejuvenatory activities to help relieve stress and tension.
8. Learn and practice mindful communication. Don’t be afraid to have what can be a tough conversation about end of life care with your loved one. Make use of the tools and resources available online to talk with your loved one about the kind of treatment they receive and where they would like to receive it.
9. Educate yourself. Try to keep up to date with the latest innovations in elder care and best practices in long term care.
10. Create a safe environment. Make sure the environment in which your loved one lives encourages their independence and autonomy, mitigates and risk of injury or harm, and feels like a personalized home environment.